Hand-Free Door Solutions
Improve cleanliness with our no-touch or low-touch solutions!
The products we use every day can be exposed to bacteria and viruses. Adding no-touch or low-touch door hardware can make a big difference by inhibiting the growth of bacteria in these high-touch areas.
- Increase customer traffic
- Enhance handicap accessibility
- Keep staff healthier
- Improve customer and user experience
No Touch: Motion Sensors & Automatic Openers
• Wave to open sensors
• Exit motion sensors
• Wireless transmitter remotes
• Remote locking and unlocking devices
Arm & Foot Pulls
• Foot and arm pulls
• Push and pull trim
• Paddle trim
• Various styles available
Minimal Touch Restroom Kit
Single Occupancy Normally Locked/Unlocked Restrooms
The BEA restroom kit adds better functionality for people with disabilities. When paired with wave-to-open switches, it reduces the points of physical contact—making it more sanitary for the user.
- Module to control functionality
- Exterior indicator shows when restroom is in use
- Push-to-lock button that visually confirms lock status to restroom user
- Door position switch to ensure proper door position before allowing door to be locked and resets system upon manual exit
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- To enter, open the door with the exterior wave-to-open or push-to-open plate.
- To lock the door once inside, push the push-to-lock button. The button will illuminate and the exterior wave-to-open or push-to-open plate will deactivate. The exterior occupied indicator will also illuminate.
- To exit, activate the interior wave-to-open or push-to-exit plate or manually open the door. Opening the door will automatically reset the system.